Research, supplies, computers and instructional items are purchased through the Marketplace. Purchases must be approved by your advisor, faculty sponsor or the department.
Instructions to place an order on Marketplace:
- Instruction #1 for vendors with online catalog in Marketplace, such as Thorlabs.
- Instruction #2 for vendors without online catalog in Marketplace, such as Digi-Key.
- Instruction #3 for vendors not in Marketplace.
If you have a quote for an order, please:
- Enter the quote# on line #1 description, before your first item (Example: Quote# 123xyz; Part 987 Red cables).
- Email the quote to email@example.com (write your cart#, so we know which cart belongs to this quote).
If you have a special request (for example: overnight shipping), please write that on line #1, before your first item (Example: Please ship overnight; Part 987 Red cables).
Additional information on Prime Marketplace can be found on the Office of Finance & Treasury’s website here.