- Thu, Mar 4, 2021, 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Tue, Apr 13, 2021, 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- Tue, Feb 16, 2021, 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Tue, Feb 23, 2021, 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Mon, Feb 15, 2021, 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Wed, Feb 17, 2021, 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Mon, Apr 19, 2021, 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Mon, Nov 23, 2020, 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Abstract: Data rates in high-speed wireline communication links continue to increase, fueled by demands in data center and high-performance computing applications. In recent years, serial link data rates have increased from 28Gb/s to 56Gb/s, with 112Gb/s rapidly approaching. To achieve these higher data rates across high-loss electrical channels, standards are switching from NRZ to PAM4 signaling.
- Mon, Nov 9, 2020, 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Abstract: Network densification is poised to enable the massive throughout jump expected in the era of 5G and beyond. In the first part of the talk, we identify the challenges of verifying identify of a particular emitter in a large pool of similar devices based on unique distortions in the signal, or ‘RF fingerprints’, as it passes through a given transmitter chain. We show how deep convolutional neural networks can uniquely identify a radio in a large signal dataset composed of over a hundred WiFi radios with accuracy close to 99%.